To offer your customers an authentic tasting pizza, you have to cook the pizza pie on a stone! Pizza ovens are different because they have stones that are heated, mostly, by a gas fire. This type of pizza cooking, as apposed to a conveyor oven, ensures a crispier crust and a richer and fuller taste.
So, when looking for the right pizza oven for your establishment, look no further than Jean's Restaurant Supply!
A Few Pizza Oven Pointers
The oven is the most important piece of equipment in any pizza operation. Pizza ovens deliver a high production environment, high heat, and rapid temperature recovery. These "specialty" ovens range from large, multi-level floor models to convenient countertop size. The oven is an expensive investment, so selecting the proper one is crucial.
Here are some things to consider when selecting the right pizza oven for your business:
- How much space is available for an oven?
- What is the volume production needed during the busiest shift?
- What kind of budget is available for equipment purchases?
- Will there be a need for more than one oven, or is the oven stackable?
- What is the operators skill level?
- What is the power source available?
- Will a ventilation system be required?