WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM!!
Jean's Restaurant Supply offers opportunity to dedicated and skilled individuals looking for a challenge in a fast- paced work environment. From Sales to Service, we have positions available in McAllen and Corpus Christi. Do you think you have the drive and focus to work for the South Texas leader in restaurant equipment? Please browse through our open positions and follow the instructions for submitting an application online.
Project Manager Position
Responsible for successful completion of food service projects. Maintains budget on all assigned projects. Plan, schedule, and complete projects within budget, scope of work, and timeline. Facilitate all phases of construction and while coordinating interworking with operational departments. Maintains documentation and plans. Works effectively with general contractors, engineers, project coordinators, sales staff, executive management and other support departments
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Oversees the projects from final design to opening day. Verify that construction activities are moving to a predetermined schedule.
- Manage day to day operational aspects of project and scope.
- Devise work plans, scope of work and make revisions as needed.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis. Attend jobsite meetings with project team.
- Communicate with the contractors responsible to verify various phases of the project are complete.
- Co-ordinate with all parties involved including the engineers, project coordinators, sales staff, executive management, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
- Develops and maintains project cost/change controls, project budget and deadlines.
- Review, coordinate and release all vendor shop drawings into fabrication to meet project schedule.
- Prepare and submit change orders to GC/Owner as required
- Monitors construction by inspecting facility, enforcing specifications, providing installation advice, adhering to budget.
- Uses punch lists to verify quality control of the project installation
- Verifies equipment start ups are planned and scheduled
- Verifies that the scope of work has been completed and communicated with the team
- Provides exceptional customer service and satisfaction
Please email resume to: email@example.com
ON THE JOB