If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to facilitate an exchange for you. Please return the item to us within 7 days of purchase and you will not be charged restocking fees, provided the item is in NEW (unopened, unused, untested and resalable) condition.
Exchanges In Case Of Shipping Damage
If an item comes damaged as a result of shipping, please contact us immediately.
While we do not anticipate any problems, please be sure to thoroughly inspect each package prior to signing delivery ticket and refuse any damaged equipment/supplies (including hidden damage) before you sign the freight bill.
Unfortunately, if merchandise is signed for as arriving in good condition, it releases the freight company of any liability and completely closes any freight damage claim opportunities. If there are any damaged packages, you need to refuse the damaged packages and notify us immediately so that they can prepare a replacement as quickly as possible. If you do not, you will have to wait for a freight claim and no replacement will be sent, until claim is resolved.
Product Refunds - To qualify for a refund, our Return Conditions and Return and Exchange Instructions must be followed. If our steps are not followed, a refund may be issued in accordance with the condition of the returned merchandise and the value of any missing items. Refunds are not issued before the merchandise has been received, evaluated and processed by our Returns Team.
Shipping Refunds - Shipping charges on returns are not refundable. We do not offer refunds for shipping charges, including but not limited to domestic Ground, Express or International shipping.
There will be no refunds for used Equipment returned to JRS. If Customer returns unused Equipment to JRS in its original package, in its original condition, and within thirty (30) days of delivery, JRS will refund to Customer eighty five percent (75%) of the purchase price, the remaining twenty five percent (25%) of the purchase price representing a restocking fee. Customer will bear all shipment and insurance costs related to such return shipment. All Equipment returned to JRS must be returned to the JRS facility as directed by JRS.
***Our/Manufacturer’s restocking fee charge(s) may differ, to cover our processing, packing and shipping expenses. Additional fees may apply if the item is not returned in its original packaging.
Return and Exchange Instructions
We have created a hassle-free Return and Exchange process with step-by-step guidelines for your convenience. To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps:
1. Please call our customer service number and inform us of the issue with your order.
2. Pack the item securely using as much of the original packing material that was left. Please note that we do not accept COD shipments. Please use carriers that offer delivery notification such as UPS, USPS, or FedEx. Using one of these carriers will make shipment tracking possible. Please be sure to insure the package for full value of the merchandise. The merchandise is still your property until it reaches our warehouse and we are not responsible for any shipping damages occurring at this point. Please remember to include all the contents such as promotional items, accessories, and instruction manuals that came in the original order. Please note that we are not responsible for lost or stolen returned merchandise before it reaches our warehouse and it signed for by one of our Team Members.
3. You will get a notification as soon as the return has been processed.
All returns and refunds are processed as quickly as possible. Credit card companies vary in their processes of posting credits back to your account.
Please note: We do not refund shipping costs and charge a 25% restocking fee.
Return Policy for All Equipment
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We work with our vendor partners to guarantee the quality of our products and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Please call us.
We always strive to make the Return and Exchange process as easy and hassle-free for you as possible. The process is very simple, please be sure to read our Return and Exchange Instructions for detailed information. Please contact our trained team of Return Specialists should you have further questions.
Items must be returned in NEW (unused, untested, and resalable) condition, in the original manufacturer packaging, with all accessories, kit components, promotional items and instruction manuals included. For your protection, items must be returned shipping prepaid, insured for the full value and safely wrapped to prevent shipping damage.
Items that have been used by the customer or items that have been damaged by use cannot be returned to us. We also cannot accept returns on orders where a promotional item has not been returned with the order. These ‘extras’ must be included with your return to qualify for a full refund.
When repacking an item for return, please be sure to include all the free and promotional items that came with your order as well as all applicable accessories and literature. Generally, as a “rule-of-thumb" you should return the items to us the same way we sent them to you - in the same condition and with all the original contents. If a promotional item is missing, its value will be added to the original price you paid for the order, thus reducing the amount of the refund, if such is issued.
We do not accept returns on customized orders.
All charges related to the return of items to Jean’s Restaurant Supply, are the responsibility of the customer and we will not return the shipping charges for the shipment.
How Do You Ship My Order?
For items under 150 lbs we will ship using UPS. For all other items we will ship using a freight company of our choosing.
Items Shipped Freight :
Our freight items are charged and shipped with the best way.
Our standard shipping includes Curb-Side delivery by the carrier, and does not include inside delivery, stairs, or otherwise.
You are responsible for bringing it inside.
If you refuse a freight delivery for non-defective and non-damaged items, the shipping charges for both delivery and return will be deducted from your order, as well as any processing fees.
Shipping and processing fees are also applied if the carrier is unable to reach the customer or deliver the item after the delivery date has been scheduled.
When Will My Order Arrive?
Normal delivery time for ground shipping and ground freight range from 2 to 8 business days excluding the weekends or holidays. We also provide Express delivery services for fast product delivery. Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours to process your order before it leaves our warehouse. Transit time does not include order processing time. If you need a true overnight or expedited delivery you must contact us for a guaranteed delivery date. If the UPS rate is more than what was on your order you will be notified of the difference before the order is shipped out. Items cannot be sent out until the invoice is paid in full. We are not responsible for unforeseen transit delays unless you book the shipment with us and we confirm the guaranteed delivery date back to you. All orders placed Friday after 12pm will be shipped the following Monday.
How Much Is Shipping?
Standard Ground Deliveries: We will ship all orders under 150 lbs using UPS. Rates provided by UPS depend on your zip code and the size and weight of the total delivery. UPS rates and all other standard ground rates provided are non negotiable. These rates will be provided for you during checkout after you have entered your shipment destination information. Large shipments and expedited shipments may incur higher charges than what was shown on your order. You will be notified to pay the difference before your order is shipped out. There is a minimum $5 handling fee for all orders shipping UPS.
Standard Freight Deliveries: We will ship all orders over 150 lbs via a 3rd party freight company. For the best rates possible, we recommend that you request a freight quote. By requesting a freight quote we will be able to provide you with a price tailored to your business address.
Here is a list of freight shipment options that are not included in a standard delivery or free delivery but are available at an additional charge:
- Residential Delivery - Additional charges will be applied if freight items are to be delivered to a non-commercial address. Orders that are tagged with free shipping but are going to a residential address will be held until the shipping rates are determined. Price will vary depending on the size and quantity of the shipment.
- Lift Gate - A hydraulic gate which brings your freight item down to curbside. This is needed to lower your freight package from the truck bed, to the ground in the event that no loading dock or fork lift is provided.
- Call Notification - Used when you want the delivery person to call you to let you know they are on their way.
- Inside Delivery - Additional charges are applied if you want the delivery person to physically bring the item into your business. This does not include installation or set up.
If you require any of these additional features you must contact us to first to confirm them. We will give you any adjusted shipping charges on your invoice prior to sending out your order. Freight deliveries are typically very heavy and large. Please make sure you have adequate personnel to unload and move your item on the day of delivery.
On orders of $350 or more: Tables, sinks, and furniture, as well as international orders, orders to Hawaii and Alaska, do not qualify for free shipping.
Where Do You Ship To?
We offer standard ground shipping and standard ground freight to the contiguous United States only. We do not ship to P.O. or M.P.O. Boxes
Damaged Freight Policy
We take every effort to ensure our packages arrive to you, the customer, in excellent condition, but unfortunately packages can be lost or damaged during transit. To avoid damage/loss of items, follow this Receiving and Inspection Procedure.
1) At the time of arrival, count the number of packages and inspect the exterior of the packages for any hint of damage. If you suspect damage, do not sign the freight bill receipt prior to an internal inspection. Note shortages and all damage on the freight bill receipt. If shortages and/or damages are not reported at the time of delivery, Jean’s Restaurant Supply cannot be held responsible.
- If pallet is damaged, cracked or broken or there are visible tears, puncture holes or foot prints, open package and inspect, especially beneath the item such as legs and under carriage where damage may occur, in order to avoid hidden or concealed damage.
- Do not be rushed (driver will not leave until you sign). If the driver rushes you it is more likely your items may have damage.
- If damage is extensive, please refuse it and contact Jean’s Restaurant Supply to send out a replacement.
- If damage is cosmetic and you choose to retain it, note it on the freight bill receipt, and contact the freight company to start the claim process. Then, contact Jean’s Restaurant Supply and notify us of the situation. We will assist you in that process.
2) Once you have received your items, unpack them immediately to ensure there is no hidden or concealed damage. If you find damage, do not discard any of the original packaging. Contact the freight company immediately and request an inspection within 5 days. Have your Freight Bill Receipt available with the tracking/pro number. If damage is discovered after driver has left – the customer is responsible for filing a claim and Jean’s Restaurant Supply will not be responsible for a refund or exchange of product.
If Jean’s Restaurant Supply has mistakenly shipped the wrong item or a defective item, contact Customer Service at 1-800-840-3610 in order to obtain a call tag and we will gladly ship out the correct item. If you have received a damaged item or refused it at time of delivery, a replacement unit can be sent out provided that the Receiving and Inspection Procedure was reasonably met. Jean’s has set this policy in place to protect you, the customer.