Food Preparation Equipment
Food preparation requires a diverse selection of equipment to help process food faster, easier and without losing quality. Here at Jean's Restaurant Supply we provide a wide selection of just what you need to help you create the culinary masterpieces your customers deserve.
Often these pieces of equipment sit on your counter top. Countertop equipment is a great way to save space in your kitchen. By using your existing counter space you can have equipment at a working level without the need of additional stands or legs. You can find a wide range of countertop equipment available here at Jean's Restaurant Supply. We carry everything from countertop hot plates and microwaves to food processing equipment such as countertop mixers, grinders and slicers. Learn about the various types of countertop equipment here.
Standard NSF Requirements for Food Prep & Storage Equipment
Food contact and food-splash surfaces must be...
• Easy-to-reach, easy-to-clean, non-toxic, non-absorbent, corrosion-resistant, non-reactive to food or cleaning and should not leave a color, odor or taste to food.
• Should be rounded with tightly sealed edges and corners.
• Should be designed with solid and liquid waste traps that are easy to remove.
Consider replacing items if:
• They're worn out.
• They no longer meet local health codes.
• They are no longer time or cost effective.
• They make it more difficult to adhere to your operation's HACCP plan.