The SY-0305W ice machine provides all the features of the S-Series Manitowoc ice machines that you want. Ice maker created up to 325 lbs of half-dice cubes every 24 hours. This air-cooled commercial ice maker features:
- Water-cooled, self-contained condenser
- 6" adjustable legs
- Plumbing: 3/8'' condenser water in 1/2'' condenser water out. 3/8'' potable water inlet and 3/4'' drain
- Electrical: 115v, 60hz, 1 phase, 12.1 amps. (ice machine to be hardwired by an electrician upon installation)
- Ice Production: 310 lbs.(70?F air/50? water) and 270 lbs.(90?F air/70?F water)
- Sanitation - Ice machine is very simple to clean. The evaporator?s side and back are now shielded from the food zone, reducing the number of surfaces that require cleaning. Surfaces and parts of the ice machine that require cleaning are 100% accessible from the front of the machine or can be removed simply without tools. For easy, wipe-down cleaning we replaced sharp edges and corners with soft, round surfaces. To minimize the frequency of cleaning, we molded AlphaSan into select plastic components to reduce biofilm, often called slime.
- Savings - The perfect balance of power and harmony. We matched the compressor of this ice machine to work in tandem with each evaporator size. On certain models, we further improved efficiency by incorporating our air assist ice removal technology. This cuts the time required to harvest ice in half. These improvements reduce energy use up to 25%, compared to competitive ice machines.
- Sound - Designed to run whipser quiet. We mounted the compressor on its own raised platform, isolating any associated vibration. We also constructed the machine base and food zone cabinet from injectionmolded plastic and filled it with foam. The foam dampens any noise generated from inside the machine. Together, these smart design decisions produce a quiet ice machine.
- Serviceabilty - Getting to components is easy. Front doors allow quick, easy access to the food zone and to the enhanced electrical system with common control board. In addition, no-tools removal of main components reduces cleaning time and keeps downtime to a minimum.
30"W x 41-1/2"H x 34"L
115v, 60hz, 1 phase
Ice Production: 270 lbs. to 310 lbs.
3 year parts and labor, 5 years compressor
How Do You Ship My Order?
For items under 150 lbs we will ship using UPS. For all other items we will ship using a freight company of our choosing.
When Will My Order Arrive?
Normal delivery times for ground shipping and ground freight are from 2 to 8 business days and do not include weekends or holidays. Express delivery options are available during check out. Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours to process your order before it leaves our warehouse. Transit times do not include order processing time. If you need a true overnight or expedited delivery you must contact us for a guaranteed delivery date. If the UPS rate is more than what was on your order you will be notified of the difference before the order is shipped out. Items cannot be sent out until the invoice is paid in full. We are not responsible for unforeseen transit delays unless you book the shipment with us and we confirm the guaranteed delivery date back to you
. All orders placed Friday after 12pm will be shipped the following Monday.
How Much Is Shipping?
Standard Ground Deliveries: We will ship all orders under 150 lbs using UPS. Rates provided by UPS depend on your zip code and the size and weight of the total delivery. UPS rates and all other standard ground rates provided are non negotiable. These rates will be provided for you during checkout after you have entered your shipment destination information. Large shipments and expedited shipments may incur higher charges than what was shown on your order. You will be notified to pay the difference before your order is shipped out. There is a minimum $5 handling fee for all orders shipping UPS.
Standard Freight Deliveries: We will ship all orders over 150 lbs via a 3rd party freight company. For the best rates possible, we recommend that you request a freight quote. By requesting a freight quote we will be able to provide you with a price tailored to your business address.
Here is a list of freight shipment options that are not included in a standard delivery or free delivery but are available at an additional charge:
- Residential Delivery - Additional charges will be applied if freight items are to be delivered to a non-commercial address. Orders that are tagged with free shipping but are going to a residential address will be held until the shipping rates are determined. Price will vary depending on the size and quantity of the shipment.
- Lift Gate - A hydraulic gate which brings your freight item down to curbside. This is needed to lower your freight package from the truck bed, to the ground in the event that no loading dock or fork lift is provided.
- Call Notification - Used when you want the delivery person to call you to let you know they are on their way.
- Inside Delivery - Additional charges are applied if you want the delivery person to physically bring the item into your business. This does not include installation or set up.
If you require any of these additional features you must contact us to first to confirm them. We will give you any adjusted shipping charges on your invoice prior to sending out your order. Freight deliveries are typically very heavy and large. Please make sure you have adequate personnel to unload and move your item on the day of delivery.
On orders of $350 or more: Tables, sinks, and furniture, as well as international orders, orders to Hawaii and Alaska, and used equipment purchases do not qualify for free shipping.
Where Do You Ship To?
We offer standard ground shipping and standard ground freight to the contiguous United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico and all other international deliveries must be scheduled with us via email or telephone. We are not responsible for any customs charges or brokerage fees incurred at the time of delivery for any international order. Orders placed through the website for locations outside the contiguous U.S. will be held until all shipping charges are cleared. This may increase the final total cost of your order. We will notify you of any additional charges before processing your order. We do not ship to P.O. or M.P.O. Boxes
Damaged Freight Policy
We take every effort to ensure our packages arrive to you, the customer, in excellent condition, but unfortunately packages can be lost or damaged during transit. To avoid damage/loss of items, follow this Receiving and Inspection Procedure.
1) At the time of arrival, count the number of packages and inspect the exterior of the packages for any hint of damage. If you suspect damage, do not sign
the freight bill receipt prior to an internal inspection. Note shortages and all damage on the freight bill receipt. If shortages and/or damages are not reported at the time of delivery, Jean’s Restaurant Supply cannot be held responsible.
- If pallet is damaged, cracked or broken or there are visible tears, puncture holes or foot prints, open package and inspect, especially beneath the item such as legs and under carriage where damage may occur, in order to avoid hidden or concealed damage.
- Do not be rushed (driver will not leave until you sign). If the driver rushes you it is more likely your items may have damage.
- If damage is extensive, please refuse it and contact Jean’s Restaurant Supply to send out a replacement.
- If damage is cosmetic and you choose to retain it, note it on the freight bill receipt, and contact the freight company to start the claim process. Then, contact Jean’s Restaurant Supply and notify us of the situation. We will assist you in that process.
2) Once you have received your items, unpack them immediately to ensure there is no hidden or concealed damage. If you find damage, do not discard any of the original packaging. Contact the freight company immediately and request an inspection within 5 days. Have your Freight Bill Receipt available with the tracking/pro number. If damage is discovered after driver has left – the customer is responsible for filing a claim and Jean’s Restaurant Supply will not be responsible for a refund or exchange of product.
If Jean’s Restaurant Supply has mistakenly shipped the wrong item or a defective item, contact Customer Service at 1-800-840-3610 in order to obtain a call tag and we will gladly ship out the correct item. If you have received a damaged item or refused it at time of delivery, a replacement unit can be sent out provided that the Receiving and Inspection Procedure was reasonably met. Jean’s has set this policy in place to protect you, the customer.